Sunday, August 28, 2011

How to make a logo, and easter egg Fun

Hey guys its dj fanto So in honor of getting 1000+ views on my website :D witch im very happy about i am gonna post twice this week, anyway if you clicked this you can tell by the title what this post is gonna be about, ok so on the photoshop one you can Create one that looks very advanced But i didnt use the photoshop tutorial because i dont like moving slow, But anyway heres the photoshop tutorial
\\
Like i said i didn't use this one even know its a Very Good logo tutorial the one i used is this
i made my logo using fotoflexer, IK i might have taken the hard way but its pretty fast and im used to using foto flexer, anyway heres the logo i made
 
Pretty Good in My opinion, anyway now that i finished that part, heres Part 2,
OK so i have hidden easter eggs on my website, that when you click you win a prize for example some prizes will be photoshop cs3, to microsoft word, Currently i only have about 3 easter eggs but i will get more, The microsoft word easter egg will come soon, and Possibly some other Game easter eggs including angry birds and/or penguin chat
I wish you luck in the easter egg Hunt, Feel free to @ Me on twitter @idjfanto
sincerely ~ Dj Fanto ~

2 comments:

  1. This is the precious way to design logos in different using same technique. Thank you so much for posting these ideas of logo designing. Logo Design Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi…I was browsing for ways to make money from home and your blog page just popped out. I must say, that you are a good writer. Now, I know what to do. Freelancing is the best way to work as well as spend time with my family. I am happy to know that I can earn from it too! Can you send me some links of sites that have a job for people like me? I am a good graphics designer and can design almost anything. I have already browsed through sites like Freelance Work From Home and many more. They all look promising. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete